Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Don't wanna lose you Love.

It's very frustrating to keep it within myself. I can't tell you that I love you. I'm too scared to lose you. Feels like holding you forever, the pain of hiding it from you and pretending to love someone else. I don't talk to you properly that doesn't mean 'I don't love you'. I just don't want to tell you that I've fallen for you. You won't know that. I like your hair, your smile, your eyes.


My Mascara girl! ^_^

Image Courtesy: Google

I know you have friend-zoned me already, I don't expect nothing. I just want to see you happy, stay as close to you, protect you whenever I'm around you, be with you like a friend, care for you, and be loyal to you. Damn, don't spoil the pretty face by putting on that Mascara. I love you.

Just don't let your smile fade away. Love the Mascara girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment