Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 April 2012

Come let's TROLL together.

It's been a month or so that I haven't updated my blog yet. I was having my board exams. They were not-so-bad-not-so-good types. The vacation is fully packed with Coaching Classes having all sorts of Test Series, Extra Lectures, Doubt Solving Sessions all together being bombarded. Well FUCK THAT NOW!

Lately I have read my First Novel!
Quite shockingly for some? or maybe not!, It's like I never liked to read any books and stuff but this book was something of my type. The books.

1. She Broke Up I Didn't... I Just Kissed Someone Else - Durjoy Dutta.


2. Now That You're Rich.... Let's - Durjoy Dutta.

These books are quite Awesome. Honestly it's very interesting. I just completed both these books in 2 days each, so quick for my first novel.

Well, Today was April Fool's Day (Troll Day). To be honest I didn't Troll anyone today by myself. I was just not in the mood to do so. Something was bothering me, maybe...

I couldn't play my favourite game (Counter Strike) for more than an hour *Something unusual*. I was not in a mood to discuss. Only a mask would hide all those feelings. That eventually happened in the end. Well now I'm happy, I was just waiting for someone's reply. That I did get in the end. Happy now. :D

Happy Troll Day to all my followers, readers, stalkers, friends, whatever... you are. B)





No comments:

Post a Comment