Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 July 2012

New Phase

After a long break from everything. It's happy to be back! After all the depressing results and all the remarks. I did badly in my HSC and CET. That screwed my chances of getting into my dream Automobile Engineering College locally, sucks pretty bad! But, at least I haven't given it up. I decided to shift from Science to Commerce within the time span of just 1 month. My dream of going into a good engineering college changed to getting admission in Commerce. Commerce is good. I always thought commerce was shit. I was so wrong, pre-judging is bad. Finally I can pursue my Automobile Engineering still as a hobby or just for knowledge but for the time being I am more into Commerce. It has attracted me like a pin to magnet.

College is pretty awesome, new friends, new beginning towards a career which I never thought I would end up ever in my life. I like how my life is shaping now. I see it more practically. Loads of changes.. in me. My instincts says that I should do Commerce and do it sincerely unlike my past results.

The new beginning...
In these past two to three months I've also learnt that love is not what I thought it was. It was just infatuation or attraction whatever it was, it wasn't Love. I don't know why my perception of Love has changed suddenly, my last blog saying about 'Mascara Girl' I was attracted to. I'm sure this is not Love now. I am happy that I realised it eventually. My new road to life has surely changed my thinking..I just don't want more changes in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment