Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 December 2012

12.12.12! You were an awful experience.

This could be the most unlucky day for me. Everything is falling apart. Things aren't going how they should've gone. Well, I'll tell you what happened today.

My CS team lost in semis of gaming tournament. It was all going good when this happened. The girl I liked has FRIEND ZONED me. I feel this day was just bad timing instead of blaming it on my luck. Still, being optimistic.

"You never say never unless you die."

That is what I believe in. Well, I don't believe in superstitions but the Indian calendar says this is the most in-auspicious day. Ah! For me, it was one hell of a day, too.

And oh, I stood 2nd in my division. (Commerce) Something to cheer about.

Enjoy your winters, have a good time with your folks, friends, loved ones. I'll be back if the world's still alive on 21.12.2012. Until then, see ya and have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment